Medical–Engineering Collaboration Laboratory
TOP > About us > Medical–Engineering Collaboration Laboratory
The Medical–Engineering Collaboration Laboratory supports research and development of medical devices to be used in clinical settings, by linking clinical needs with engineering needs.
In collaboration with government agencies and organizations involved in medical-engineering work, the office also supports the presentation of clinical needs, human resource development for companies developing medical devices, overseas development, and study sessions on medical device development.
- Presentation for Clinical Needs (Seminar)
- Personnel training program of medical equipment development aimed for overseas use
- MINC: Medical Innovation by NCGM and Commons Study group on the latest trends in overseas medical equipment and devices
- SMEDO: Supporting business plan of Medical Equipment Development for Overseas based on local needs
■Presentation for Clinical Needs (Seminar)
- Held 15 times since 2016
- Clinical needs presentations: 273 in total (including repeat presentations)
- Joint research: 20 cases.
■Personnel training program of medical equipment development aimed for overseas use
- Held for 9 terms since 2017
- 27 students (3 to 6 students per term)
Private companies that are considering international development of medical devices.
Medical Device Management Room, Simulation Center, Emergency Medical Center, Angiography/IVR and Endoscopy Room.
■SMEDO: Supporting business plan of Medical Equipment Development for Overseas based on local needs
- Vietnam: 3 times
- Cambodia: 1 time
- Company participants: 25 in total
- Not implemented due to COVID-19
- Held online session in Vietnam
- Schedule to visit Vietnam in February, 2023.
■MINC: Medical Innovation by NCGM and Commons
Study the latest trends in overseas medical equipment and devices
- Held 23 times from 2017 to September 2022.
- Hold study session every three months
Click here to see other results.
As a result of matching with companies, several devices have been commercialized.